Sunday 25 May 2014

Identity crises


When we were kids, we never knew who is going to be our best and who is going to be our arch enemy. When we reached our pre teen, we started categorizing people as friends, close friends, best friends. But you are sixteen, we have one best friend, few close friends some people we hate.
Well I'm sixteen and defying the laws of high school stereotype. I'm sixteen, I have no best friend, no close friend, no boyfriend, no enemies. I never really believed in the word "friend". Friendship always seemed a vague topic to me. Is necessary for a sixteen year old girl to have friends? Because i'm doing fine without them.
Am I a loner? No, I still manage to quench my social thirst with a few drops. Fack! I think I'm just blabbering.
Alright the thing I'm not able to open myself in front of people. Feel like there is still one girl hiding who wants take off hee veil and get out but world is not giving chance to her. Iam more than this. I wish there was a person who knew the real me, a person with whom I would't be afraid to be myself. I guess it all needs time, I guess want to be more than this and maybe I'll be.

3 comments:

  1. I know how you feel, but I'm the complete opposite. I have 7 best friends, innumerable close friends and 1 arch enemy. I guess that's just the way life is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I guess...thanks for commenting though

      Delete
  2. time is my favorite word, after emit ofc.
    I ain't scared of your teeth, I admire what's in 'em.
    *wishes birth a 1000 nights earlier, but that's the thing with Arabia* mes carpe!

    ReplyDelete