Sunday 25 May 2014

This World depends on Hope

In my introduction, I've written that I like fantasy more than reality. Well, that's true. I don't like this reality so I would trade anything for a fantasy life. Fantasy gives you hope. It's not like our life. Society won't judge you there and even if you do something wrong, redemption will be accepted there. Redemption in our world doesn't work. You cannot undo the done, society will percieve you yhe way they want to. Pencil impressions stays on the paper even after you erase it. People are materialistic and shrewed because meliorism requires effort .Trust me I've been there and thus i've lost all my hope. All these cynical people cancel out my optimism. Alas! I've no optimism left now.
No one undersands me, no one gets me and yet here Iam whining about it on my blog. What an irony!
So here Iam giving hope one more chance, hoping that whoever is reading this would get me.
And yeah, I still want to trade my life for a fantasy land where everything and everyone is perfect. But as Hannah Montana says nobody is perfect...so Sammy why should you get a perfect life? This world  depends on hope right? :)

Dear hope, "I hope" you find me. Xx

2 comments:

  1. I know sammy!
    I understand. :)
    And Hey, I am always there for you ♡
    And ur vocab is not that bad..Hehe!

    ReplyDelete