Friday 23 May 2014

Dramione Fanfiction recs

Hey everybody, I'm a big Potterhead AKA someone who's obssesed with Harry Potter, so I thought I'll give you some fanfiction recs.
I've been reading Dramione (Draco/Hermione) fanfics for over a year and it's my #1 OTP (one true pairing)
Generally I read post-hogwarts era or AU because I like redeemed Draco more. I like fluff and little bit smut. Dark angsty fics are not on my favorite list but appreciate good writing.
I've organized them website wise to make it easy for y'all.
Here are my favs-

ONE SHOT
Fanfiction.net
Little fragile toys- Bex-chan
Silhouettes- Bex-chan
Graveyard valentine- Bex chan
Fourth time's a charm- hocruxnumber8 ( read it like more 20 times)
How we imagined light- hocruxnumber8 ( you can search her as atlanta84 on Hawthrone and Vine)
Missed Connections -Unseenlibrarian
Viva la Vegas - RZZMG
An affair to remember - RZZMG
Reunions - RZZMG
Japanese Blossoms -inadaze22
Water and Dirt - luckei1
Meus Contraho- CurosityKills ( well this a collection of around 40 one-shots. Always fun to read)

Dramione.org ( Hawthrone and Vine)
One Wild Night- Akashathekitty
The Grotto - bunney
Black Magic Sacrifice- xfsista
Introduce people with a thoughtful detail- Captainraychil

Multi- chaptered fics- ( all can be found on fanfiction.net )
Simply irresistible- bookworm1993
A wonderful Caricature of Intimacy- Countess of Abe
Once upon a thyme - zensho
Promise me Love- JodieLove
She's just not that into you- BelleOfSummer ( okay Hermione is little bitchy here but Draco is uber sexy)
When love and hate collide- RZZMG
Dancing in Charade of Greeks- RZZMG
Bus Stop - Marmlade Fever
Isolation - Bex-chan

My favorite Dramione writers-
Bex- chan
RZZMG
atlanta84
( they are pretty popular you can google them)

Phew! don't ask me how I compiled this.
Please comment your favorite fics and we can discuss dramione and fangirl over Draco.

[ Img credits-  src- fanpop.com artist - Praesse ]

No comments:

Post a Comment