Saturday 14 December 2013

My immense love for books

You see those? yeah they are mine. I mean have a triple of these but this only the display. I was never a reader kind of girl though. This all started when i was 13. Everybody was discussing Chetan Bhagat's Revolution 2020 and my participation in every conversation was zero. So bought this book, read it and guess what? i loved it. Furthur i always carried a book on family vacations. Then i bought some books, some more and more and soon i had a bookshelf to myself. Obiviously my reading prefrences changed over time. So here are my current favorite books The fault in our stars- John Green Divergent triology- Veronica Roth The Hunger Games triology- Suzanne Collins The Spectacular Now- Tim Tharp Kissing Snowflakes- Abby Sher The Host- Stephenie Meyer The Mortal Instruments series- Cassandra Clare And did i metion Harry Potter? My parents think i waste my time on reading books. I should some more informative and productive books. But hey not everybody wants to be engineer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment