Saturday 14 December 2013

Always a choir member

I study in a convent school. Every convent school has its own choir and i've been a choir member since 5th grade. I dont mind standing in the crowd but people around me says, you need to step up and find your lead role. But guess what is not easy. According to Charles Darwin theory, every organism must compete to survive, competition is the key element of survival. But what if that organism doesn't want to compete. What if he finds some other way to dodge this competion and still lead a happy life. Darwin got his theory, i got mine. Sometimes you need to forget these theories and create your own. Take a leap and move forward. I will find my way eventually but i'll be more glad if i do it my way.
So i dont mind standing with my guitar in the backdrop, i dont mind being the witty support group girl. Screw this world i will create my own theory :)

No comments:

Post a Comment