Saturday 14 December 2013

Should i delete this blog?

I live in a place where everybody judges you about everything. How you dress, how you talk, what you eat. You can always see your score on everybody's playcards no matter how hard you try to ignore.
And that is the reason iam thinking about making this blog private. I never wanted to blog in the first place, but my friends and teachers told me u've got some creativity. But what if they find this blog and publicize it? Right now iam happy that my pageviews are only limited to unknown people so i dont want any person from my school to see it and make opinions about my writing and language.
What should i do? :)

4 comments:

  1. Hm, I know what you mean, but you're anonymous right? I wish I'd had the brains to not tell everyone who I was immediately, no one from school (as far as I know) knows I have a blog but thanks to google plus spreading like cancer, (ew google+) I'm sure people will find me and oh god thats the last thing I want. I wouldn't delete your blog so early on, it hasn't become anything yet and neither is mine but, I suppose once you build an audience things get dangerous, hold in there for a while
    - www.everyythinginbetween.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and I'll surely check out your blog

      Delete
  2. I am glad you kept a blog, it can be fun - found on teenage blogger central
    http://cherriesandberriesxox.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete