Saturday 14 December 2013

No title available

When i was young i always wanted to be teenager but now the idea of "teenage fun" feels stupid to me. I have no bestfriend, i have no boyfriend but i have a pretty good family. People always use "bubbley" term to describe me and feel very bubbley myself but somehow i feel very diffrent when iam alone. Iam almost friends with everyone in my batch yet i dont feel very friendly to them. I've got like 500 school facebook friends yet i dont know anyone of them. Well whoever is reading this must be thinking- does she know what she is writing about?. See this what i wanted to explain, teenagers are mostly confused or atleast iam. But one thing iam sure about, if i keep updating this blog i may find my story. :)

It was stupid right? well who cares nobody will read this XD

No comments:

Post a Comment