Sunday 21 September 2014

12 Random Questions

Okay so my friend Ashima came up with this game "My 12 Random Questions" and asked me to post this, well here you gName a dream of yours that you want to be true.
Dream? what dream are we talking about. Alright I wanna become an oncologist and have to most Dramatic love story.

2.which is the best James bond movie ?? ( and why)
-Die Another Day, Peirce Brosnan, need I say more?

3. Describe your lover ? ( physical appearance  and personality both)
-Alright this one is my fave. He should be taller than me, nice hair, prefers harry potter, likes my black t-shirts and could joke with me and at at the same time be all sexy and romantic. Maybe the one who sweep me off my feet in one glance ;)

4. A song that a deep impact on you.
- Stop Crying your heart out by Oasis.

5. A book that you like so much that you force people to read it , and if they don't , you'll become Freddie( nightmare of elm street ) in order to do so.
-Kissing snowflakes by Abby Sher and The fault in our stars by John Green.

6. Name five youtubers that you love
Pewdiepie, Dan, Phil, Joey Graceffa, Marcus Butler

7. Your " heal me I'm love/ study sick" food
- Berry juice and chocolate cornflakes, anytime or rather any Sunday Morning breakfast my Mom makes.

8. Movies that you have seen more than five times.
All Harry Potter movies, Win a date with Tad Hamilton, A cinderella story, 27 Dresses.

9. Compare five Hollywood hottest movie actors ( male and female) and five worst actors.
Same for musicians too
Hot-
Brandon Routh and Christian Bale
Emma Watson
Ian Somerhalder
Leonardo Dicaprio
Emma Stone
Jesse Eisenberg

Not-
Kim Kardarshian( Although I love her game)
Demi Lovato
Miley Cyrus
Nicki Minaj
Iggy Azela

10. Name five things that you hate and love the most in your friend/ homie .... ( it could be anyone...so feel free)
- I love everything about everybody, so I never had to make up any 'hate qualities' list

11. Five ships ( couples) from shows and books that you want should be together in real life
- Draco and Hermione
Sherlock and John
Damon and Elena
Ash and Misty
Augustus and Hazel :'(

12. Love or lust ?Which one is better in your opinion
Love is itself is boring so Love with a tinch of lust.

Happy? Stay there i have my 12 random questions coming up.

PS you can follow my friend on www.alexcanwrite.blogspot.com

1 comment: