Thursday 10 July 2014

I'm not like Her

Well I should be in bed right now because I'm damn tired but since I have'nt updated my blog in a while,  so thought I'll update this peice of shit.
Okay for past few day something's been going in my mind and I'd like to write about it.

A few days ago I was stalking my crush's ex- girlfriend's profile, accept it everybody does that. And I  thought to myself , why I'm not like her? I mean at some point you do realize what you can be and what can't be.

She is like the opposite pole of myself. She's got great legs, sexy pout and definatly way cooler dresses than me. I on the other hand, don't really own any dresses!  I don't own  a single pair of heels ( and my mom is threatning me to throw my red sneaks.)

Indeed, that moment you realize you cannot carry the same dress because your waist is definatly not 24. Maybe thats why guys don't make a move at me, because they know I'm not like her. I like to read rather than gossip, wear black tees over floral tops, chatter loudly instead of doing  a sexy pout and being obssesed with Black Veil Brides and Avenged Sevenfold rather than Justin Beiber and One Direction (oh by the way, I hate 1D, there I said it!)
Guys, don't like girls like me because they know "I'm not like her". I can never be like her.

News flash: Guys like dumb shallow girls, they prefer plastic over epithelial cells.

In the meantime I'm okay with being a Tangled Girl.

1 comment:

  1. well...I love you !!! will that work for you ???
    BTW - love your blog and 1D sucks !!!!

    ReplyDelete