Thursday 19 June 2014

Random Post about Procrastination

By now I've tried to write 3 diffrent posts, but all went to the draft box, I don't even know if this going to make it to the Blog.
So here Iam amigos and I have nothing new with me, my neurons are so numb right now.
So if I have to write about something then why not write about what I am doing write now? PROCRASTINATING. Well I am not really procrasting because typing but yeah, I am definatly procrasting about other things. Like, I should be studying quantum mechanics right now but what the fuck! I still a week of summer vacations...I guess?
Also, I should've written this post a long time ago...but who cares, nobody even reads this.
Procrastination, my uttermost guilty pleasure, it's the only thing I can do perfectly in my life. Procrastination keeps me alive, there I said it!

So don't give a fuck to anything, just sit back and relax. Got tonnes of work? Darling Die Another Day but remember Tomorrow never dies ( Yep that was a James Bond refrence).
Got like a millions of problems? Raise your finger salute and say "fuck you". Life will still go on, problems will still remain so why solve them today huh? Trust me, check oxford problem is a synonym of Life. ( Forgive me for being too pessismist)

Please comment, I know who is viewing my blog and I wan't to interact with you people.

Yeah by the way thanks for all the pageviews, it has crossed 1000 now yay! New milestone reached. Fuck you!

Post prompts- Boredom and procrastination

2 comments:

  1. Girl, I can totally relate to you!!! i am just sitting around staring my books and thinking "what the fuck ?? how am i gonna complete all this shit ???"
    anyways, congrats on crossing 1000!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Science student telepathy huh?
    by the way thanks :)

    ReplyDelete