Monday 16 December 2013

Who was he? (fictional story)

Note- all fictional content.
It was a cold winter evening and we were sitting together in my community park. Every saturday was our badminton day. when we were young we played everyday but since we only got saturdays to ourselves now, it became our badminton playing day.
After playing for 1 hour continously i asked him to sit down. To my surprise he agreed. He was the kind guy who always pushed me play more.
"from how long we've been doing this?" he asked looking staight into my eye.
"doing what?" i asked. No i wasnt supposed to know the answer.
"you know playing badminton, discussing and doing stupid stuff"
"seven years i guess" i replied
Indeed, we've been friends for 8 years. until now it never occoured to me how close we were.
Suddenly out of nowhere he held my hand. Holding his hand gave some gut spinning vibrations. His hand was warm and soft and mine was ice cold.His eyes were glittering now. They had a tinch of green which also i never noticed and i was lost in his gaze. Why my mind was going nuts? he only held my hand. Good friends do that.
I should've pulled away from that moment but i didnt, instead i kept holding his hand. It was a few minutes later when i relaised that i was holding my bestfriend's warm fingers. My cautioness told it was not right. Without uttering a word i got up on my feet and started walking. This feeling was not supposed to be felt. I started walking faster and felt something warm on my cheek. He kept calling my name but chose to ignore it. All i could think about was indulge into this cold and forget the touch of his warm hands. I never bothered to ask him why he did that, i just kept walking.

I never knew why i ran away that day. I didnt know why felt that way. But i knew that i was supposed to get rid of this feeling ASAP.
:)
Guys i would really appreciate some feedback. Should i delete this blog? :)

2 comments:

  1. Why would you delete your blog? Maybe it feels like no one is reading this, but believe me, people do. Besides, adding a gadget so people can follow you might help a lot ;)
    I've been blogging for over a year now and I don't have that many followers either. Don't give up yet!

    http://pickingupthepiecesoflife.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks and I'll make sure to check out your blog :)

    ReplyDelete