Saturday 21 December 2013

Crushing hard!

When i look at him it gives me a heart warming sensation. My chest starts beating like a base drum. It is difficult for me to make an eye contact with him. We are friends yet we dont know each other very well. Moreover he doesn't care if i exist or not. I've been crushing over him for a about a year and i cannot bring myself to tell him the truth. He is very nice out- going guy, really into sports and prefers fun cheerful and girly girls. Unlike me, iam the complete opposite of what he likes,  a bookworm and hard rock music geek.
All i want to do is box up all these feelings and throw them away. I dont want to feel anything for him because i know he will never fall for a girl like me.
Here i quote taylor swift's song- "she wear short skirts i wear t-shirts she's cheer captain and iam on the bleachers". Dont you think its true? guys never fall for girls like us. We will always be the one standing in the corner, looking at them everytime without ever getting noticed. Its true. Life is not likr books, movies or taylor swift's songs. Someday you have to get out of  your fantasy.
But Somehow iam cool with it because i know crushes come and go, nothing lasts forever. It just needs time. :)

2 comments: