Friday 23 May 2014

Sucks being a New kid

Hi, it's been a while since I posted so here Iam with one more juicy story about my life. *claps cheers*
Okay, so here it is. I recently transfered to new school and I'm in 11th grade. I mean who the fuck changes school in 11th? well that moron is me yay!
Do you want to know how it is? Fucking boring I say. Iam as anonymous as Iam here.yeah, It sucks being a transfer student. But as my Mom says everything has its own pros and cons. Pros, you get a clean slate you get a chance to start from the begining. Cons, you have to start everything from the begining. Sometimes I get very nostalgic feels. I mean c'mon when you were that troublemaker last bench kid and then you look at the boys in your class, nostalgia reaches its pinnacle. Friends? I've some friends, those pretty sweet girls...they are nice. Boys? no cute guys that I know and well they don't seem to like me very much. Iam not that ugly.
The only thing I like here is my Maths teacher. I've always aced biology and Maths was kinda in my weak zone. But here I seem to enjoy maths. Damn it! I feel like Charlie from Perks of being a Wallflower which means I should get my Sam soon and maybe a gay friend too?
Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you about my old friend. Well they dont want to contact so why should I?
And yeah thats pretty much it.
I'll keep you guys updated as soon as I spot a cute guy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment